Weekly COVID Impact Tracker - Week Five
mai 25, 2020
This Week's Findings
- Access the report here.
While clinic traffic continues to be lower than same year 2019, we are seeing increased average transaction for a second straight week.
When I compare these results with those from our U.S. report, it is clear social distancing measures (and perhaps a slow start to spring) have delayed a return to more normal clinic traffic levels.
- Our data source is PetTrak, our global platform for analyzing transactional data from practice management software (PMS)
- Active in the USA, France and Canada
- Includes a nationally representative panel of clinics
- Results are based on hundreds of thousands of patients and millions of transactions
- All data received are anonymized, we identify patients as a record number only
- For our COVID ImpactTracking Report, we only included clinics for which we have sales data in all weeks from 2019 to present.
- For further questions, please contact Colin.Siren@kynetec.com