Weekly COVID Impact Tracker - Week One
mai 6, 2020
- Our data source is PetTrak, our global platform for analyzing transactional data from practice management software (PMS)
- Active in the USA, France and Canada
- Includes a nationally representative panel of clinics
- Results are based on hundreds of thousands of patients and millions of transactions
- All data received are anonymized, we identify patients as a record number only
- For our COVID ImpactTracking Report, we only included clinics for which we have sales data in all weeks from 2019 to present.
- For further questions, please contact Colin.Siren@kynetec.com
This Week's Findings
- Access the report here.
- Average number of pet visits weekly has stabilized for the first time since March 20, but continues to be significantly lower than 2019.
- Average number of clinic working days has dropped to nearly the same level typically seen during a week with a holiday weekend (see February 21 for comparison)
- Average visit revenue is down slightly relative to last week, and 2019