This Week's Findings
Le 6 mai 2020
Average number of pet visits weekly has stabilized for the first time since March 20, but continues to be significantly lower than 2019.
Average number of clinic working days has dropped to nearly the same level typically seen during a week with a holiday weekend (see February 21 for comparison).
Average visit revenue is down slightly relative to last week, and 2019.
- Our data source is PetTrak, our global platform for analyzing transactional data from practice management software (PMS)
- Active in the USA, France and Canada
- Includes a nationally representative panel of clinics
- Results are based on hundreds of thousands of patients and millions of transactions
- All data received are anonymized, we identify patients as a record number only
- For our COVID ImpactTracking Report, we only included clinics for which we have sales data in all weeks from 2019 to present
- For further questions, please contact Colin.Siren@kynetec.com